Comprehensive Video Management
Protect your assets and personnel on-site and globally
The award-winning NLSS Unified Platform is a unified solution that combines video management and access control with edge analytics into a single, easy-to-use networked platform. Its features are completely accessible and controllable from anywhere through our Desktop App and it includes advanced deployment tools such as auto-discovery and provisioning.
As one of the only truly integrated IP video and IP access control systems with optional cloud management available anywhere, its architecture, features, and scalability make it the most exciting system in the security marketplace today.
IP Video Management
The Next Level in Video Management
The core of the NLSS Gateway is its fully featured video management system, which is networked from the ground-up with all system components to offer a comprehensive view of a facility’s security operations. The NLSS Gateway supports ONVIF cameras and encoders, as well as other manufacturers protocols, notably including, Axis, Hanwha, NLSS Cameras, Bosch, and others.
The NLSS Gateway interface gives users the ability to access their video system from most computers, tablets or smartphones. This system offers the ability for event-based monitoring of facilities and locations providing situational awareness to Security Personnel and Authorities.
View Live & Recorded Video
Sophisticated search and viewing tools.
- Watch live surveillance video
- Search through video timeline or event log for specific surveillance footage
- Record & export video
- Fast Forward (FF), Rewind (RW) & Pause
Tools to streamline your Video Management workflow
Quickly locate cameras with the Camera Thumbnail View
Search events and view associated video
Use export tools to save or email video footage
Complete Camera & Video Control
- Manually control PTZ, set presets.
- View both live and recorded video
Comprehensive Reporting Tools
- Built-in reporting module based on specific camera and anlytic events.
- Customize your report with specified timeframes and views.
- Print and export to multiple formats
Automated Camera Discovery & Provisioning
Easily deploy cameras and other edge devices. On initial installation, the NLSS Gateway will ‘find’ all Next Level supported devices and display them for you to choose
View surveillance footage and control cameras remotely across multiple sites *
- Access multiple sites from one interface
- Video Management, Access Control, Intrusion, Analytics and more all in one intuitive interface.
- Remote Access through our Desktop App
- Access live surveillance video, door controls, event management and more.
- View multiple cameras and even multiple sites
- Stream video simultaneously to a single and multiple displays.
* requires NLSS Cloud Services
Incident management system with automatic response
NextEvent is the Gateway’s enhanced event management and linkage system. Event management prioritizes events and sets notifications and actions to be linked to single or multiple events.
For example, an access denied alarm can set the corresponding area’s camera PTZ to a preset position.
Set-up alarms for specific events:
- Doors Access
- System Status/Warnings
- Analytics such as object moved or motion.
Click on event in event log or floorplan to pull up event pop-up, then click to view associated video footage
Set up notifications to your phone or email
- Correlated Event Management – Events are created in response to video, access control and video analytics inputs
- Automatic Event Response – Link incoming events such as motion or access denied with a specific action such as PTZ motion or email send
Search video in a variety of ways, set-up alarms, archive video.
Search video in two ways:
- Standard Timeline
- Traditional Event Table Log
Archive recorded events with sophisticated logging tools